Thread: Site down

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Results 81 to 89 of 89
  1. Collapse Details
    #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    1,514
    Default
    Haven’t encountered any errors in quite some while now!
    Sony NEX-FS700R | A7S | Odyssey 7Q+ | Atomos Ninja V
    FE: Sony 24-70/2.8 GM, 70-200/2.8 GM, 28-135/4, 50/1.8, 28-70, SEL: 50/1.8, 35/1.8, 18-105/4
    Samyang 16, 35 & 85mm Cine
    Sachtler Flowtech 75 | Benro S8
    MacBook Pro 2018 6-core i7 2.6 ghz / 32gb ram / 512gb HD | macOS Catalina
    Hackintosh i7-8700K 6-core 3.7 ghz / 32 gb ram / 512gb NVMe / Radeon RX 580 | macOS Mojave
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
    #82
    Senior Member jamedia.uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    594
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitrizigany View Post
    Havenít encountered any errors in quite some while now!
    Doh! It will go down for a week now you have said that :-)
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
    #83
    Senior Member Run&Gun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,793
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitrizigany View Post
    Haven’t encountered any errors in quite some while now!
    Quote Originally Posted by jamedia.uk View Post
    Doh! It will go down for a week now you have said that :-)
    DVX has been good for a while, but it seems to have spread to others.

    For about the last 24 hours NewsShooter has been up and down (Error 502 Bad Gateway / Host Error) and today RedUser has been intermittently throwing out ‘Server Stopped Responding’.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
    #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6,090
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Run&Gun View Post
    DVX has been good for a while, but it seems to have spread to others.

    For about the last 24 hours NewsShooter has been up and down (Error 502 Bad Gateway / Host Error) and today RedUser has been intermittently throwing out ‘Server Stopped Responding’.
    That's likely to be some semi-random attacks.
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
    #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6,090
    Default
    And, as of this morning, Facebook is not responding. It's mortal for Portal.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
    #86
    Senior Member jamedia.uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    594
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by DLD View Post
    And, as of this morning, Facebook is not responding.
    There is a God :-)
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
    #87
    Senior Member Run&Gun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,793
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by DLD View Post
    And, as of this morning, Facebook is not responding. It's mortal for Portal.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamedia.uk View Post
    There is a God :-)
    Maybe he'll take Twitter and Instagram while he's at it...
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
    #88
    Senior Member jamedia.uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    594
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Run&Gun View Post
    Maybe he'll take Twitter and Instagram while he's at it...
    Well Christmas is approaching......
    Imagin Christmas with no Facebook, Twitter, Instergram and Wats app....
    People might have to talk to each other.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
    #89
    Senior Member Run&Gun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,793
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by jamedia.uk View Post
    Well Christmas is approaching......
    Imagin Christmas with no Facebook, Twitter, Instergram and Wats app....
    People might have to talk to each other.
    I have this little twisted version of the rant from The Grinch working in my head, now...
    Reply With Quote
     

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •