Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    American company and apparently these guys went to MIT together.

https://www.newsshooter.com/2019/10/...-2-competitor/

This is not Skydio’s first rodeo. They have made drones in the past, including the autonomous Skydio R1, which is no longer available.

The company’s founders met as grad students at MIT in 2009 where they pioneered autonomous drone technology. After MIT they helped start Google’s drone delivery program, Project Wing. Skydio was founded in 2014, and in 2018 they launched R1 which was widely regarded as a breakthrough in autonomous drones for consumers and as a platform for commercial development.

Skydio is an American company and they claim that the Skydio 2.0 is the easiest to fly, least likely to crash drone on the planet and we’re proud to be building it right here in America. Our customer support team sits in the same building with the engineering team that designed the product. We manufacture and repair Skydio 2 across the street. If you have any issue, we’re here to help. And we stand behind Skydio 2 with a simple promise: if you’re operating your Skydio 2 within our Safe Flight guidelines, and it crashes, we’ll repair or replace it for free. It’s that simple.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

2. Collapse Details
    That somg finally made me turn off the video, but i am still sold! Take my munnay!

3. Collapse Details
    latest video of Skydio 2.

i think the IQ is slightly below the Mavic though. i just put down a deposit just the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wto...-_jD6U__ZukSIA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12