1. Collapse Details
    Sony Full Frame FS7 Successor: PXW-FX9
    Looks like what you would expect from a Full Frame FS7.

I'm sure there are more interesting matters on this camera to discuss, but I found this interesting:

Image Stabilization with Correction
    With the PXW-FX9, image stabilization info from the built-in gyro is stored in your recording’s metadata so now you can choose to turn stabilization on/off or adjust the level of stabilization for each shot when using E-mount lenses, Sony’s Catalyst Browse (v. 2019.2) clip-organizing tool, and most popular NLE systems. Designed to smooth handheld shots to the look of a stabilized gimbal, this feature offers impressive stabilization control.
    I was wondering when someone would do that... and surprised it came to this form factor first instead of a DSLR style body! This is essentially that kickstarter from a while back that was sort of dead in the water upon launch... forgot what it was called, it had the data box to record gyro data that you could pair in post. Love that this finally got implemented into something! No replacement for proper stabilization but a great trick to have in the bag, and the implementation directly with most NLEs is what will make it pragmatic. One click ultimate warp stabilizer.

2. Collapse Details
    The camera should have obviously had the internal Raw recording. XAVC-Intra ought to be good enough for most uses. But having to buy an extension unit and an additional external recorder for Raw is an insult to the consumers for this day and age.

The AF cinema lenses are a big plus though.

3. Collapse Details
    It was probably this:

https://vimeo.com/139598882

4. Collapse Details
    Oh, they’re still kicking! That’s cool, nice to see them working on larger cameras like the Pocket.

I wonder if there’d be a way to build this into cameras with IBIS as well - could get complicated when used in conjunction.

In any case this thread should probably be merged or deleted now!

5. Collapse Details
    The FX9 is still above my budget, waiting to see what the PXW-FX6 offers. I am guessing it won't have 4k 60p internal.

I wish the FX9 had 4k 120p internal, seems like it should easily handle it heat wise.