1. Collapse Details
    Sandusky, Ohio - Cedar Point cameraman
    Looking for a cameraperson near Cedar Point. I have to shoot a couple of interviews in the amusement park on Sunday, September 29. These interviews are cleared by the park (i.e. I'm not trying to "steal" the shots). I'll be flying out from Los Angeles with my GH5 and have shot in amusement parks before (all across the country), but I need to pay attention on this one! Has to be shot in 4K: one person on camera with a wireless lav. Have to move fast - 4 exterior setups (i.e. no lighting - maybe a white card) in 2 hours max. Any takers? Shoot me a PM - love to have you onboard! If so, I'll be the "B" camera. If not, I'll do it the way I usually do it...I'll be the "A" camera with one eye on the camera, one eye on the performance and my third eye on the audio level. The park limits me to a crew of 2: me and ? Things have really changed in amusement park industry these days. It used to be, "Sure, come on in! We'll assign you a park rep and have a good time!" and I'd shoot for a full day. Now, the logistics are incredible. Liability issues, I guess. Forgive me if I don't respond right away - like many of us...a couple of balls in the air.
    Thanks,
    Scott Campbell

2. Collapse Details
    Cedar Point being just about my favorite place in the world, I'd love to, but I can't get up there this month. Have fun.
    LEARN FILMMAKING - DIGITAL STREAMING AND DOWNLOADS OF GREAT TRAINING PROGRAMS!

WRITING FOR TELEVISION ARTICLE | "ASSUMPTION BLUES" FILM NOIR RADIO PLAY | "BLUE SCARLET" RADIO PLAY

3. Collapse Details
    Thanks! If the weather holds, it will be great!