1. Collapse Details
    Teleprompter Beam Splitter Glass specs - wavelengths?
    Does anyone know the specs for the industry standard beam splitter glass for teleprompters?

- Transmission = 70%
    - Reflective = 30%
    - Wavelength = ??

The company I am trying to get it from asked me what wavelength I need? 400-700nm is just visible.

Does anyone know what the best value should be for wavelength and whether there are other specs I need to consider?

Thank you.

2. Collapse Details
    When I smashed one of my two prompters, I needed a replacement in a hurry and had no idea of the spec, so the glass company suggested the stuff that was used in old overhead projectors and they had a sheet or two laying around and they cut it for me to the odd shape I needed. I cannot tell the difference between the two, on either image quality in the camera, through the glass, or the definition of the reflected light from the prompter to the subject. however - this was plain, clear glass and not silvered at all - to match the other. The optical quality was my concern.

3. Collapse Details
    The only thing I can say is that while it is partially silvered, there should also be an anti reflective coating on the camera side. Should also be an AR coating on the monitors too. I have never had to think about wavelengths, I always just bought from the prompter company, but sine this is a "hot mirror" type of filter, then it might come into play. We have the Autocue Master series, and the replacement only says 70:30 https://www.autocue.com/broadcast-so...essories/glass