Thread: viewfinder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. Collapse Details
    #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    22
    Default
    I highly recommend this as seen here.
    https://www.cinema5d.com/deity-mira-...anon-c300-500/
    I used the attachment with success and is very affordable.
    Best
    Jan


    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
    #12
    Senior Member puredrifting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles, Ca.
    Posts
    9,871
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by janpol View Post
    I highly recommend this as seen here.
    https://www.cinema5d.com/deity-mira-...anon-c300-500/
    I used the attachment with success and is very affordable.
    Best
    Jan
    When did you buys your Jan and from who? It appears that he company that makes the Deity Mira has folded and the few retailers that have it listed, it says, "Discontinued". Might luck out and find a used one somewhere?
    https://www.genustech.tv/VF-C300-C50...-c300-c500.htm
    It's a business first and a creative outlet second.
    G.A.S. destroys lives. Stop buying gear that doesn't make you money.


    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
    #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio USA
    Posts
    569
    Default
    I'm not suggesting the EVF on the C300 I is the Cadillac of viewfinders. But it sure as hell is NOT a piece of S**t, a joke, nor basically like shooting blind.


    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
    #14
    Senior Member Run&Gun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,648
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by drummondb View Post
    I'm not suggesting the EVF on the C300 I is the Cadillac of viewfinders. But it sure as hell is NOT a piece of S**t, a joke, nor basically like shooting blind.
    We will have to agree to disagree, then.

    If it were a vehicle and all you needed to do was drive down the street to the grocery store and church once a week, it’s fine. But I wouldn’t want to drive it on the highway, a curvy road or take it on a two hour or longer trip.


    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
    #15
    Senior Member Run&Gun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,648
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by janpol View Post
    I highly recommend this as seen here.
    https://www.cinema5d.com/deity-mira-...anon-c300-500/
    I used the attachment with success and is very affordable.
    Best
    Jan
    Quote Originally Posted by puredrifting View Post
    When did you buys your Jan and from who? It appears that he company that makes the Deity Mira has folded and the few retailers that have it listed, it says, "Discontinued". Might luck out and find a used one somewhere?
    https://www.genustech.tv/VF-C300-C50...-c300-c500.htm
    I bought a Deity right after I received my original C300. At the time there weren’t a lot of choices and it seemed like a decent solution. I sent it back because you just couldn’t position the pods LCD panel in a good position to use it as an actual VF. Ordered the Alphatron and rocked it until the Zacuto Graticle came out.

    I don’t know, maybe I’m just a primadonna. Or maybe I just realize how important a great VF is when you’re operating, especially shooting sports and in uncontrolled environments.
    Last edited by Run&Gun; 08-27-2019 at 07:58 AM.


    Reply With Quote
     

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •