Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    I'm still a baby in the sport with 36 jumps. I did my tandem for my birthday in 2017 and a month later I was back at the DZ for a first jump course.

I thought your reactions were great! Looks like you had a blast and took to the air pretty well! Hope you'll do it again! If you ever make up to my part of the country, I'll go do a jump with you

Independent Filmmaker
    BMD URSA Mini 4K/Avid Media Composer/NukeX/Blender/Mixcraft/ProTools/Resolve Studio

Feature Films
    Wulf - 2008 | Leap - 2010 | Leap: Rise of the Beast - 2011 | Surviving The Wild - 2020

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by El Director View Post
    I'm still a baby in the sport with 36 jumps. I did my tandem for my birthday in 2017 and a month later I was back at the DZ for a first jump course.

I thought your reactions were great! Looks like you had a blast and took to the air pretty well! Hope you'll do it again! If you ever make up to my part of the country, I'll go do a jump with you
    Was your first solo more intense than your first tandem? At what point do you go solo? Do you own gear?

My reactions would play well on a reality show- To Jump or Not To Jump, haha!

Looks like you're in Big Sky Country- great jumping weather I bet, and thanks for the invite- must be spectacular views! What altitude?
    We have daily thunderstorms here, which cancelled my first 2 attempts and kind of messes with your head when you think you're ready to jump, then don't...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12