Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanik View Post
    So, if you prefer to continue using Premiere, go to Project Settings -> General -> Video Rendering and Playback -> and chose a different "Renderer." The FCPX system you played back on is likely using Metal or OpenCL. If you have Nvidia chips that can use CUDA, just know that Apple is no longer supporting it past OSX High Sierra (so, can't use it in Mojave). Metal and OpenCL will work differently depending on your GPU, but both are alright. Just don't use "Mercury Playback Engine Software Only."

And while you're at it, you might as well go to Premiere Preferences, clear out your Media Cache, and go to "Memory" to make sure you have enough RAM allocated to Premiere.

Congrats that it's not a camera issue! Don't cut corners on SD cards! Good luck!
    Thanks, this helps.

Having good luck with these:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RCN2BFM...NrPXRydWU&th=1

Pretty affordable but seems to meet the spec and working for me.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDingo View Post
    I bought a pair of the new LEXAR 1000x 128GB V60 cards on sale at B&H for $46. They didn't work properly shooting ALL-I 400 Mbps until I did a low level format (slow format) on my computer and then reformatted them in camera. They've been great ever since.
    This is a great tip. Iím on a Mac - what format did you choose for low level?

3. Collapse Details
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by emailists View Post
    This is a great tip. Iím on a Mac - what format did you choose for low level?
    With Windows you just un-check the Quick Format setting. ( Quick Format is almost instantaneous, but it does no sector checking )

There must be something equivalent for the Mac.

4. Collapse Details
    Cool
    I just noticed that the SD Memory Card Association has a free SD memory card formatter for Windows and Mac : SD Association SD Card Formatting Software 5.0.1

This is probably one of the best methods of formatting. Will check this out ASAP.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123