Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    I use the Canon 10-22mm and 18-135mm EF-S lenses and the Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 on my EVA1 all the time. They all fit the mount and cover the sensor area without problems. I especially love the Canon 10-22.

- Greg

2. Collapse Details
    I have a 17-55 that I modified several years ago to use on a Metabone Speedbooster with the BMD Pocket. I use it regularly on the EVA 1 now, in fact I never even thought twice about it, it just works. I'm not sure if the protrusion mentioned above would be an issue since I had already pulled mine, but if it's listed as compatible then it must be okay even stock -

BTW, if you're worried it isn't a problem to remove that protrusion (must be twenty examples on YouTube). It seems to be there to prevent flare, but I've never noticed a difference with or without it. HOWEVER it does protect the rear element, so if you modify this or another EF-S lens never set it down on the rear of the lens without a cap.

And FYI, it's an excellent lens, maybe Canon's best consumer lenses. The wide is perfect on the EVA, and the long end is nearly enough - which can be nicely augmented by the 1.4 push on the sensor.

Sorry, another BTW I should have added. I never use one push auto focus because I love the square peaking feature on the EVA, but I do use the auto iris occasionally and it, as well as the iris wheel, work flawlessly...
    Last edited by Mac; 07-24-2019 at 09:36 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12