Thread: BMCUser.com

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    It's still non functional.
    Ted Ramasola
    Allen, TX, U.S.A

http://ramasolaproductions.com

2. Collapse Details
    Any updates about this? I see some new posts on bmcuser (probably random bots) but forum is not working. Is this the end?

3. Collapse Details
    I got in a couple times yesterday...couldn't log in from the main page but moving to another random page worked (both user & password boxes appeared).
    What's weird though is I was able to sign in but couldn't post to the marketplace or anywhere else (got a timed out error)--bummer too because I have a Rokinon Cine DS set there and somebody wanted to know if it's still available (it is).
    Maybe they'll see the part that says I'm not good on checking the site regularly, to use my email that I posted with the offering?
    kinda miss BMCUSER, it's been a good resource...hope they get it back up.
    Canon 70-200 & 24-70, Rokinon 35, 50, 85, 135, GH4, Lumix 20, 12-35, 35-100, 100-300.

4. Collapse Details
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by shijan View Post
    Any updates about this? I see some new posts on bmcuser (probably random bots) but forum is not working. Is this the end?
    We completed the upgrades to the current version of vBulletin software mid-December. I posted to PM me if anything seemed broken. I did not get any PMs.

I have been routinely checking post-upgrade and have not had any issues. Please feel free to PM me here on DVXUSER if you are having issues over there with a detailed description of the problem.

5. Collapse Details
    No one PM'd you because no one can log in, lol.

Even though some are able to log in (I just did), I can't post anything. Nothing works.

As you can see, practically all posting ceased in December after the upgrade besides two (not sure how they were able to post). Normally I'd try to figure it out but once I'm logged in I cannot get anything to load.

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by NorBro View Post
    No one PM'd you because no one can log in, lol.

Even though some are able to log in (I just did), I can't post anything. Nothing works.

As you can see, practically all posting ceased in December after the upgrade besides two (not sure how they were able to post). Normally I'd try to figure it out but once I'm logged in I cannot get anything to load.
    What he said.

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent@DVXU View Post
    We completed the upgrades to the current version of vBulletin software mid-December. I posted to PM me if anything seemed broken. I did not get any PMs.

I have been routinely checking post-upgrade and have not had any issues. Please feel free to PM me here on DVXUSER if you are having issues over there with a detailed description of the problem.
    As you can see after mid-December update bmcuser forum is broken and it is impossible to post or send PM. Problem is very random. Sometimes i can log-in but can not post, can not navigate pages. As you can see there is no any activity there starting from mid-December.
    New version is very slow on mobile devices and ugly. Just bring back old version of the bmcuser board please!

8. Collapse Details
    Yeah it's totally broken. I am getting PMs from users though other forums saying the same kinds of things.

It's a shame it's being left to die. I just tried to navigate and go through the PM messages and half the time it refuses to load a page.

JB
    Last edited by John Brawley; 02-07-2020 at 01:11 AM.
    Cinematographer
    Sydney Australia
    www.johnbrawley.com
    I also have a blog

9. Collapse Details
    It's sad to see bmcuser has become a total ghost town. Any updates on when the site might be fixed?

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan View Post
    It's sad to see bmcuser has become a total ghost town. Any updates on when the site might be fixed?
    When Blackmagic stops competing with RED...lol, j/k.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast