Thread: BMCUser.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    I'm sure the upgrade was an honest mistake and not some Machiavellian plot to kneecap a competitor. Jason Ramsey will probably be here shortly to straighten this out...

Wait a sec, where is Jason? Why is no one asking about Jason? WHAT HAVE YOU PEOPLE DONE WITH JASON?!!!

2. Collapse Details
    The company used to ban people for looking at their cameras the wrong way, lol.

I’m just joking anyway. And I think Brent’s now the main person to correspond with.

http://www.reduser.net/forum/showthr...-BRENT-REDUSER
    Retired.

3. Collapse Details
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by John Brawley View Post
    Yeah it's totally broken. I am getting PMs from users though other forums saying the same kinds of things.

It's a shame it's being left to die. I just tried to navigate and go through the PM messages and half the time it refuses to load a page.

JB
    John, I found a John Brawley on BMCUser and assume it is you. I was able to send a PM. Please let me know if you received it.

4. Collapse Details
    Administrator
    I just got an error of "error_x_while_saving_content" when doing a test post. I hit OK, my post did not appear. I refreshed my browser, and then it appeared. To help me gather more data, please send an email to brent at landmine dot tv with details of the errors you are getting on that site.

5. Collapse Details
    Isn't is simpler back bmcuser forum UI to stable and faster Bulletin version 4.1.10?

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent@DVXU View Post
    To help me gather more data, please send an email to brent at landmine dot tv with details of the errors you are getting on that site.
    I logged in. Then I tried to post. The website froze. Then the website crashed and I get an error that the connection has timed out.

7. Collapse Details
    Tried logging in and got a blank login box. But, if you're interested I created a reddit thread to tide things over until it's up and running.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bmcuser/

8. Collapse Details
    So BC@BMCU posted few test messages in some threads and ask for help again. Ok, sounds like nice idea. So i was able to log in and try to post something... When i mouse-click to text field i notice delay about 5-7 seconds. Finally text field appers. I wrote few worlds and hit "Post Reply". At the top of page appears message "Working..." after about 1-2 minutes of "Working" there is a new message "error_x_while_saving_content".
    After this i can not refresh and can not navigate forum at all. Browser gives me message page "The connection has timed out"

My theories:
    1. Dedicated killing of the forum due RED vs BMD competition.
    2. Some broken anti spam filter incompatible with new forum version that blocks everything
    3. Some problems with database after update
    4. Some problems with hard drives assess

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123