Thread: BMCUser.com

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Collapse Details
    On the suggestion that John B. put his money and time where his mouth is. If you were there at the beginning with BM cameras John offered a lot of advice, info, and tech knowledge. from a working DP. We all got the benefit of a quick understanding of these new cameras from him. And misinformation was also put to rest quickly. Aside from being a mod over there, thats a immeasurable value, no?

2. Collapse Details
    Administrator
    UPDATE: After much pestering and escalating, I have finally gotten some traction with the vBulletin support team. I have been working with them of a little under a week on issues that clobbered BMCUser post-upgrade. Their top tech support lead is working through it.

As far as updating DVXUser, that was scheduled - and canceled after the BMCUser catastrophe. I am happy to work through freshening up some subforum names, please PM me with some recommendations.

Full disclosure - this is not my fulltime gig nor do I get a paycheck. This is a user forum where the revenue received keeps the lights on, barely. So please set your expectations accordingly.

Lastly, let's not get personal here. This thread's direction is trending the wrong way....

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent@DVXU View Post
    UPDATE: After much pestering and escalating, I have finally gotten some traction with the vBulletin support team. I have been working with them of a little under a week on issues that clobbered BMCUser post-upgrade. Their top tech support lead is working through it.

As far as updating DVXUser, that was scheduled - and canceled after the BMCUser catastrophe. I am happy to work through freshening up some subforum names, please PM me with some recommendations.

Full disclosure - this is not my fulltime gig nor do I get a paycheck. This is a user forum where the revenue received keeps the lights on, barely. So please set your expectations accordingly.

Lastly, let's not get personal here. This thread's direction is trending the wrong way....
    Amazing. Thank you Brent.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mico View Post
    On the suggestion that John B. put his money and time where his mouth is. If you were there at the beginning with BM cameras John offered a lot of advice, info, and tech knowledge. from a working DP. We all got the benefit of a quick understanding of these new cameras from him. And misinformation was also put to rest quickly. Aside from being a mod over there, that's an immeasurable value, no?
    I agree. I have nostalgic memories of those days. They were very informative and enlightening—I learned a lot. What was said about John was disrespectful and not warranted.

Thanks for the update. Great to hear some progress is happening.
    http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=48414

5. Collapse Details
    Administrator
    We have narrowed in what may be causing the issues with BMCUser, still working on some further upgrades and such....

6. Collapse Details
    Dark Side of the Camera Postmaster's Avatar
    Wooohoo!
    frankglencairn.wordpress.com
    http://twitter.com/FrankGlencairn

Real men edit their films in a hex editor.

7. Collapse Details
    We have narrowed in what may be causing the issues with BMCUser, still working on some further upgrades and such....
    Thank you, fingers crossed!
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    I LIKE FOOD. FOOD IS GOOD.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678