Thread: BMCUser.com

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 71 to 77 of 77
  1. Collapse Details
    #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,396
    Default
    On the suggestion that John B. put his money and time where his mouth is. If you were there at the beginning with BM cameras John offered a lot of advice, info, and tech knowledge. from a working DP. We all got the benefit of a quick understanding of these new cameras from him. And misinformation was also put to rest quickly. Aside from being a mod over there, thats a immeasurable value, no?
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
    #72
    Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    20
    Default
    UPDATE: After much pestering and escalating, I have finally gotten some traction with the vBulletin support team. I have been working with them of a little under a week on issues that clobbered BMCUser post-upgrade. Their top tech support lead is working through it.

    As far as updating DVXUser, that was scheduled - and canceled after the BMCUser catastrophe. I am happy to work through freshening up some subforum names, please PM me with some recommendations.

    Full disclosure - this is not my fulltime gig nor do I get a paycheck. This is a user forum where the revenue received keeps the lights on, barely. So please set your expectations accordingly.

    Lastly, let's not get personal here. This thread's direction is trending the wrong way....
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
    #73
    Senior Member James0b57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,381
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent@DVXU View Post
    UPDATE: After much pestering and escalating, I have finally gotten some traction with the vBulletin support team. I have been working with them of a little under a week on issues that clobbered BMCUser post-upgrade. Their top tech support lead is working through it.

    As far as updating DVXUser, that was scheduled - and canceled after the BMCUser catastrophe. I am happy to work through freshening up some subforum names, please PM me with some recommendations.

    Full disclosure - this is not my fulltime gig nor do I get a paycheck. This is a user forum where the revenue received keeps the lights on, barely. So please set your expectations accordingly.

    Lastly, let's not get personal here. This thread's direction is trending the wrong way....
    Amazing. Thank you Brent.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
    #74
    Senior Member swaneon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    788
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by mico View Post
    On the suggestion that John B. put his money and time where his mouth is. If you were there at the beginning with BM cameras John offered a lot of advice, info, and tech knowledge. from a working DP. We all got the benefit of a quick understanding of these new cameras from him. And misinformation was also put to rest quickly. Aside from being a mod over there, that's an immeasurable value, no?
    I agree. I have nostalgic memories of those days. They were very informative and enlightening—I learned a lot. What was said about John was disrespectful and not warranted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brent@DVXU View Post
    UPDATE: After much pestering and escalating, I have finally gotten some traction with the vBulletin support team. I have been working with them of a little under a week on issues that clobbered BMCUser post-upgrade. Their top tech support lead is working through it.

    As far as updating DVXUser, that was scheduled - and canceled after the BMCUser catastrophe. I am happy to work through freshening up some subforum names, please PM me with some recommendations.

    Full disclosure - this is not my fulltime gig nor do I get a paycheck. This is a user forum where the revenue received keeps the lights on, barely. So please set your expectations accordingly.

    Lastly, let's not get personal here. This thread's direction is trending the wrong way....
    Thanks for the update. Great to hear some progress is happening.
    http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=48414
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
    #75
    Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    20
    Default
    We have narrowed in what may be causing the issues with BMCUser, still working on some further upgrades and such....
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
    #76
    Dark Side of the Camera Postmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,328
    Default
    Wooohoo!
    frankglencairn.wordpress.com
    http://twitter.com/FrankGlencairn



    Real men edit their films in a hex editor.
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
    #77
    Senior Member Spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    HellOnEarth, Noflag
    Posts
    3,530
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent@DVXU View Post
    We have narrowed in what may be causing the issues with BMCUser, still working on some further upgrades and such....
    Thank you, fingers crossed!
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    I LIKE FOOD. FOOD IS GOOD.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Reply With Quote
     

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •