Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Thanks to all who have offered suggestions. mp4 at 24P... Mine has not switched to Card 02... it just says Card 01 is full and no indication that it is recording to Card 02, (no timecode).
    Both cards are identical SDXC cards. I am in conversations with Panasonic right now so hopefully we can get this resolved. I was on 1.83 when this occurred but I updated to 1.84 hoping that would resolve the issue... nope.

Thanks again,
    Curtis

2. Collapse Details
    Well, I have been talking to Panasonic about this and I guess it's my fault for not letting the camera record longer, because I started freaking when the RED hour meter came up... in our conversations, Cliff mentioned that might be the case. So, I got the cameras out and let them keep running and I noticed that "relay" on the LCD screen dropped down next to Card 02 once it completely filled Card 01.

Still, it is disconcerting to have the big RED hour meter up on the screen. Also, with no documentation about the process it makes it hard to understand what's going on.

Anyway, if it happened to you... give it another try, will call this case closed... thanks again for everyone's help.

Curtis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12