1. Collapse Details
    LED Ring Light recommendations
    Hey Guys, haven't been up to date on gear and my searches didn't find much high CRI Ring lights. The subject will primarily be products, but will be also used for talking heads. Looking for high CRI and single color temp for max output. Went through my normal brands we're all familiar with but hoping someone has been using one that fits this criteria and can give their reviews/opinions.

Looking for LED Ring lights with:
    - Single color temp
    - High CRI rating 95+
    - your recommendations appreciated

2. Collapse Details
    I don't use one often, because I've never been overly fond of the "look", so I didn't spend a lot on one(most aren't expensive anyway, at least compared to the old flo versions). I bought the bi-color Dracast, but haven't used it on a shoot, yet. Strength suffer being bi-color, but should be fine in a controlled situation without a hot background.

Right before I bought mine I borrowed a friends. It was a 5600K Smith & Victor, I believe. Lots of punch and color/skin looked just fine to me. Doesn't look as good with a cell phone pic of a monitor, but was fine directly on the monitor.

F55, Preset 5500K, all "daylight" balanced lighting.
    IMG_2150 copy.jpg

3. Collapse Details
    Thanks R&G, I'm now looking at the dracast and S&V variants on B&H. I have a bunch of LED Panels that I have used for over a couple years (for small product shoots) and I made my own panel with adhesive backed LED and cut a hole for the lens, but it's not enough output power wise. Thanks!