1. Collapse Details
    DJI Osmo Pocket Review
    Hi guys. I made this review for people that are curious about the osmo pocket and for those who are new owners that want to get an idea of how to use it. I tried to be very informative and of course, honest. I weighed the pros and cons after using it a lot for a few months.

https://youtu.be/36LmUjennlE
    What do you mean funny? Like a clown? Do I amuse you?! Huh??!!

2. Collapse Details
    I'm pretty impressed with this product. The previous osmo was too big for what it was, this is just right. And actually pocket sized *cough* Blackmagic *cough*. I think I might wait and see if they come out with an Osmo based on the Mavic 2 Pro camera. Sort of between this Osmo (Mavic 1) and the previous (Inspire).

3. Collapse Details
    Man. That does look nice. How smooth are you walking in the moving shots? How unwieldy is it with the phone holder thing attached?

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bass View Post
    Man. That does look nice. How smooth are you walking in the moving shots? How unwieldy is it with the phone holder thing attached?
    I am definitely trying to stay steady when walking. The camera doesn't eliminate up and down movements from walking completely. Sometimes when I am shooting, I think: this is going to look terrible. Then, when I look at the footage later and I am like: that looks pretty good.

I prefer the camera with my phone attached. I think the weight of the phone and the holder actually help it.

5. Collapse Details
    That would be nice. The Mavic 2 Pro Camera definitely seems to have more dynamic range. That being said, this camera still looks pretty good.

6. Collapse Details
    At first glance I dismissed this camera as just being a toy but after getting one I have to admit it's pretty good. It's so tiny yet still does so much.

It's really impressive and the camera delivers far better images than I think would be possible. Not to mention the app which just works without any fuss. I will absolutely bring this one a shoot and see if it can help getting a few useful shots.

7. Collapse Details
    I'm really quite interested in this. traveling with my daughter later next month and she wants to make a little travel documentary. This could be a fun option! Pair it up with a Rode Video Micro.. could do the job! Some of the footage online looks great, some of it looks pretty squashy and compressed. But, it does look better than a gopro too... soooo..... might pick one up!

8. Collapse Details
    It`s better than a Gopro for sure. To get the best out of it a phone have to be attached but its still so small.

9. Collapse Details
    yeah, I'm thinking the pocket paired up with an iphone holder/handle and an external mic. It gets kinda big.. but sounds like a decent setup.

10. Collapse Details
    I used it the other week intercutting with a C200 seamless. I bought a phone holder but just holding the Pocket as is feels much better to me. It's so fast to pull out and grab a few shots when you feel like it.