1. Collapse Details
    Having to relearn this thing!
    Well, it's been a while since I posted anything and it's also been pretty quiet in here. Since the first of the year I've actually been using a Canon C100MKII on a project. To be honest, it's a great low light and correspondent style shooting camera. Really came to appreciate it. But I found I missed some of the things my DVX could do. So I've committed to using it on some local shoots. Thing is... I gotta remember how to use it! It's almost like getting a new camera again. In going over the manuals and Barry's book, I am still super impressed with this thing... even if I almost lost my mind trying to remember that VFR doesn't work on some settings! Oh well, it will all come back to me!

2. Collapse Details
    It is a complicated beast to be sure. I now have what I consider to be the perfect setup - a DVX200 and a GH5S. On V-Log they match well - and the GH5S get's round the low light limitation, plus with the audio adapted I have decent easy to use audio in like the DVX. I use the DVX on pretty much every shoot though as once set up it is such a fail-safe camera - and I really like having access to a motorised zoom!
    I also have a GH4, but the GH5S reminds me of how far these cameras have evolved in the last couple of years.