1. Collapse Details
    Fuji XT3 music video
    I just had the pleasure of directing an anti bullying music video for a young lady who went through a rough time art her school over the past years.. ironically the kids who participated in the video were once the bully's and are now very close to the artist. Everything was filmed on the Fuji Xt3. Hope u like it.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvns2O...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by reem12; 04-10-2019 at 07:04 PM.

2. Collapse Details
    Great work. I really enjoyed watching that.

3. Collapse Details
    Great video!

And it doesn't look glossy or "high production value", which is good I think. Maybe it could have been pushed farther in post with the grading, if you'd wanted to. I don't have the X-T3, not yet at least. But it does look good, however it got there.

4. Collapse Details
    Thanks guys for checking it out.

@ mothmachine, definitely stayed away from a glossy look for this video and tried to give a more natural feel. Didn't want to over light this. I love the organic look the Fuji gives u natively. Thanks again.

5. Collapse Details
    Care to share your camera color profiles and lenses you used? Also compared to other cameras you've used, what are the pluses and minus you experienced with the X-T3? I'm wondering if the X-T3 colors can keep up with a Blackmagic Pocket 4K if you have any experience with the aforementioned camera.

6. Collapse Details
    H Goodgoings. What's crazy is I was under some of the worse lighting conditions you could find yourself in. In general the colors and skin tone rendition from this camera is amazing but have the pocket 4k in my possession but still have yet to break the seal on the box. but don't think this particular video would be a good example of color. I would say that the strength in the fuji xt3 I found is the 4k 422 and that it allowed me to use a whole host of primary and secondary color correction to fix the severe mixed lighting without the image falling apart. I absolutely love this cam and would want to hold it for longer, but I need the focus update to happen where I can select who the camera focuses on.

7. Collapse Details
    Considering you did not over light this and had mixed lighting conditions, the X-T3 does seemed to have performed well. It would be interesting to hear your opinion again after you get to use the Blackmagic, but maybe it wouldn't be that much of a difference. I've always preferred the Blackmagic image over the Sony a7 images so was very curious about the Fuji colors.

8. Collapse Details
    Nice job man. Colors looked pretty good considering the tricky lighting situation. What lenses did you use?

9. Collapse Details
    Thanks a lot. I forgot to mention. I used primarily the kit lens 18 to 55. I love this lens. I also used the Fuji mount rokinon 50 1.2 on a few shots.