1. Collapse Details
    Slider for FS700 & Odyssey7Q
    I've just updated my slider for my FS700 & Odyssey7Q. I previously had a 9 year old Glidetrack Mark 1! Although it has sufficed perfectly fine and is still usable, it was a sometimes a pain to get smooth shots that don't stutter because of the weight of the camera and if you angled the camera up or down it just wouldn't slide well at all. I had my Glidetrack back when I bought my 5DmkII and I certainly used it a lot more back then. Occasionally I do still use a slider and I made the decision to finally update mine. I managed to pick up a Kessler Stealth Traveller on eBay for 150. Considering it retails at 720 usually, I thought this was a bargain and it seems to tick all the boxes for use with the FS700 & Odyssey7Q. During my research I struggled to find recommended sliders for the FS700 and Odyssey7Q so I wondered what kind of sliders everyone is using with their setups?

2. Collapse Details
    I made my own. Has worked great for the last five years. Very sturdy, smooth and lightweight. Made from aluminium, plywood and rollerskate tires.

https://www.instagram.com/p/vnxoK9gtyu/
    BMPCC4K, Sony FS700 with O7Q+, Bolex 16mm, Canon 1014XL-S super8.

Visit my site: www.samisanpakkila.com

3. Collapse Details
    Im a bit late to respond on this one, but a dana dolly type of system would work really well. I have one that was custom made for me as payment for a project (it was a company I wanted to work with, and they didn't have any budget, but had fabrication skills). It can easily handle a large bowl mount head (I have a 100mm head), fully rigged up FS700, and recorder without breaking a sweat.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmcgahuey View Post
    Im a bit late to respond on this one, but a dana dolly type of system would work really well. I have one that was custom made for me as payment for a project (it was a company I wanted to work with, and they didn't have any budget, but had fabrication skills). It can easily handle a large bowl mount head (I have a 100mm head), fully rigged up FS700, and recorder without breaking a sweat.
    That sounds pretty cool; can you post a pic?

Thanks!

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary T View Post
    That sounds pretty cool; can you post a pic?

Thanks!
    Sure thing!

20181101_165406.jpg

Excuse the mess. I'd been busy working on a few projects, and my 2.5 year old refuses to put her toys away when she's done playing with them.