1. Collapse Details
    BMCuser.com - Same Admins as here?
    Howdy All,

I see the sub forum for all things BlackMagic are redirected to BMCUser.com

I've proceed to signup and authenticate my account over there, yet I can't reply, update my profile - generally everything is blocked and its been over a week since signing up.

Anyone here apart of the same Admin team as over there?

Rich
    Rich
    -
    Underwater BMPCC4K and Lumix GH5/Atomos User

2. Collapse Details
    That forum is the most Isolated forum I have ever visit, my account registered half year ago now it is still a waiting for "Approvals"
    I am still checking every now and then for all the goodies about BMD camera there.

3. Collapse Details
    My experience has been the same. I can't even view stills in people's posts.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Kuhn View Post
    My experience has been the same. I can't even view stills in people's posts.

5. Collapse Details
    I have the same problem. Even tried the www link above with no luck.

6. Collapse Details
    Try logging out completely and log in again using www.bmcuser.com (actually type it out and make sure your browser isn't using bmcuser.com)

That usually has fixed the issue for 99% of people in the last 5 years, but I haven't seen anyone ask about this in a few months so maybe it's different now.

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by NorBro View Post
    Try logging out completely and log in again using www.bmcuser.com (actually type it out and make sure your browser isn't using bmcuser.com)

That usually has fixed the issue for 99% of people in the last 5 years, but I haven't seen anyone ask about this in a few months so maybe it's different now.
    Yeah no luck. Browser is using www.bmcuser.com. I was completely logged out and logged out again and still no luck. I can’t even access my profile. Gives me the same error message of account deactivated or awaiting activation.

8. Collapse Details
    Ohh, yeah, you can't view them if you're not an "official" member. The OP sounds like he went through the process, and I thought maybe Justin did too. Once you are 100% through, the above note should clear up any photo issues.

(I think you may have to make a few posts as well to be able to operate normally.)

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by NorBro View Post
    (I think you may have to make a few posts as well to be able to operate normally.)
    I tried relog, there is no make new post and reply button show up.

10. Collapse Details
    Sorry for the confusion...my note is only about seeing photos on BMCuser when you're 100% already a member and can post, reply, private message, etc. which is all up to the administration.

Here's a random thread in which this helped someone see photos. There are more posts like this, but it's almost impossible to find anything via search (this one took me long enough): http://bmcuser.com/showthread.php?19...he-MarketPlace

This doesn't help you become a member or expedite the process. It only helps you see photos that normally may not load if you're logged into bmcuser.com and not www.bmcuser.com once you are already a member with full access.

(And I don't even know why...I just know that it solves the photo issue for me and others.)