1. Collapse Details
    Looking for a good price on Tangent Element panel. Any hints where i could get one ?
    Guys. I want to make an investment in a panel. Battled between Blackmagic Mini and Element Tangent. So after some research i lean toward Element and looking for a good price. Anyone knows a retailer with a demo unit or a discounted unit ?

2. Collapse Details
    If Resolve, there are a few posts about the Tangent stuff not working very well. Don't remember if those were Windows/OSX or Linux problems. If resolve, I'd probably go with the mini panel if money was available, all those knobs make quick work of adjustments. If you can get a micro panel cheap, it would make a good start.

I picked up a used Avid Artist Color panel for around $500 to start with. If I start making decent money I'll go up the line to a BMD Mini panel.

If I move over to Linux, I might buy an old Resolve 2K panel because it still works in Linux and they are cheap!

3. Collapse Details
    Did a quick search at the BMD Resolve forum, and they may have fixed a bunch of stuff with the Elements panels.

4. Collapse Details
    If you want a deal on a Tangent Wave2, I'm selling mine. It's barely been used. It's great for Premiere Pro, probably works well with other NLE's as well, and you can customize it. With Resolve, you can't customize any of the functions, they are set to what they are. I'm probably going to scale back to just have the Tangent ripple, but if I start grading more in earnest on Resolve I may eventually get one of the BMD options.

http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread...post1986778283