1. Collapse Details
    Rhino 24" EVO Carbon Slider + Motion + Carry Case + Flywheel - $775 shipped!
    Feedback Score
    If you're looking at this, I probably don't need to tell you how awesome this slider is. This unit is in great used condition and works perfectly. There are some very minor cosmetic signs of use from professional and careful handling - where the unit mounts to a tripod/camera, on the flywheel, and light finish scuffing on the motion control unit. It's super smooth, easy to setup, and intuitive to use. You get everything you see in the pics to get you up and running - the slider, motion unit and controller, power and control cables, flywheel and I'm also including my Sony control cable (this worked great for time-lapse with my a6300, please check the specs for camera compatibility). Admittedly, I never really use it without the motion unit since I purchased it, but I will note that if you want to go manual, the flywheel really is a must to help smooth out any human error - so if you want to go manual, you have the option!

$775 shipped. I accept Paypal and ship to confirmed, continental US addresses only. Not 100% sure if I'd ship this as one or two packages yet, just a head's up. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Rhino 2019-06706.jpgRhino 2019-06723.jpgRhino 2019-06729.jpgRhino 2019-06713.jpgRhino 2019-06730.jpg
    Last edited by compudork; 03-19-2019 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Sold