Dracast DRSL-R-400B 2 Light Kit - $260 Shipped!

Up for sale is this nice two light kit. This are great portable lights that provide a nice soft quality light right out of the box. The intensity is adjustable from 10% up to full power, and these bi-color lights range from 3200K to 5600K. These are in very good used condition. From a couple feet away, it all looks new, but if you're like me, and go over with a fine-toothed comb, you find a few minor cosmetic blemishes on a couple of edges on the lights. The batteries also have some surface scuffs. Overall, this kit is in very nice condition (you can tell they have been professionally handled) and everything works great! Very quick and easy to setup, adjust, and start shooting.

INCLUDED RETAIL ACCESSORIES:

2X Dracast DRSL-R-400B lights
2X Carry Cases
2X AC Power Adapters
2X Original Boxes and Documentation

EXTRAS:

4X Dracast Batteries - NP-F 2200mAh (BA-CH-160S-DV-2S)
A huge advantage to these lights: they run on battery power! In this kit, I've included two pairs so you'll be mobile from the get-go.

2X Battery Wall Chargers
Batteries wouldn't be quite as much fun if you couldn't charge them - so two chargers are also included in this listing.

$260 shipped. I accept Paypal and ship to confirmed, continental US addresses only. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Dracast-2019-066381.jpgDracast 2019-06611.jpgDracast 2019-06613.jpgDracast 2019-06623.jpg