1. Collapse Details
    LEICA SUMMICRON R 50MM F/2 Duclos De-Click and Mount Conversion to EF!
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    LEICA SUMMICRON R 50MM F/2 Duclos De-Click and Mount Conversion to EF!

SERIAL #3296229

This is the lens! Leica Summicron R 50mm F/2 Modded by Duclos Lenses in Chatsworth, CA (modded in July 2018). I have my Duclos receipt and can include a copy that shows work performed (lris was declicked and mount was converted to Canon EOS EF Mount). Also includes the original Leitz UVa 55 filter and original lens cap. This auction also includes a Cordvision 55mm-77mm/ 80mm OD Front Ring and Cap. Focus ring is smooth, declicked iris is tight (not loose) and the lens is in great cosmetic condition too. This lens was used sparingly indoors! FROM SMOKE FREE and PET FREE HOME!!!! I will ship the following day after payment is made. So you won't have to wait long to receive the lens. It will be shipped FREE via US POSTAL PRIORITY MAIL (Includes signature signature service and shipping insurance for full purchase price). I've been a buyer and seller on ebay since 1997 (22 years) with NO negative feedback (check my ebay username "ntouched" which is the same username I use here on DVXUSER). I only ship to PayPal Confirmed Addresses. $749 (All Fees Paid By Me)!!! $700 Local Pick Up in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Price Lowered to $699 Shipped (all fees paid by me)!
    Last edited by ntouched; 03-17-2019 at 05:40 PM.

3. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    And another price drop, $679 SHIPPED (all shipping, shipping insurance and paypal fees paid by me)!
    Last edited by ntouched; 03-17-2019 at 05:39 PM.