1. Collapse Details
    Bags/Cases for various LED Panels
    Over the past few years I've acquired a bunch of LED panels and wand style fixtures.

They usually come with their own cases and I've been using those for awhile.

I've also used various large camera bags when I need to pack several units at one time.

I'm looking for a larger bag that can hold all my panels and power supplies.

I have 4 panels, two YN360 wands and 6 power supplies. There will also be light stand adapters, Pop up soft boxes, Filters, Sony NPF Batteries, Remotes, and all the other random stuff that accompanies LED Panels.

I've been on B&H and there looks like some solutions that would work, but nothing has seemed great. I'm looking for some inspiration.

I'm not stuck on carrying light stands in the case as I have separate Tripod and light stand bags, but I'm open to options

What are you all using to hold your LED kits?

2. Collapse Details
    For around-town/general transport, all of my Astra’s and Gemini’s are in PortaBrace soft bags designed for them. Each Gemini and it’s softbox, grid and stand adapter are in their own bag and I can fit each set of two Astra’s and their related softboxes in a bag. I have a set of Sola ENG’s that are in the custom-fit Pelican that they came in and my Hive’s are in a Pelican(200’s) and a milk crate(100’s), but I’m going to move the 100’s to a Pelican, soon. My Quasar tubes are currently transported loose when I do use them and I just figured out that I can fit the flat, round Dracasts panels in with the Astra’s(one per set), which makes a nice quick live shot kit(double key & hair). The bulk of my tungsten can fit into three Pelican 1650’s, but unfortunately a lot of the LED stuff is so big, consolidation into just a few cases is tough, at least in my case(no pun intended...)

3. Collapse Details
    I have litepanels own case for 2 Astras, and it is a great bag -- I also have two snapbag softboxes I fold into the middle, loosely pre-assembled (they don't fold down too far without loosening the diffusion a little). It's expensive though, $250 new. Look at the options you have at Intellytech -- they sell similar looking cases for less, and with wheels.

4. Collapse Details
    I got a Tenba case for around $150 that holds 3 panels. Intellytech makes one too. But these are not necessarily geared toward just any brand of light so there’s every chance any brand besides the people who make the case won’t fit.

5. Collapse Details
    I carry two litepanel Astras in a Gator mixer bag. It's only $56 but unpadded so I glued in a couple sheets of foam on the bottom, sides and inbetween the lights. Works fine and looks professional. I can even get some cut gels and a DOP softbox in there.

6. Collapse Details
    Thanks for the replies everyone.

I ended up finding a used impact bag that I'm going to give a shot.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...BI%3A514&smp=Y

Not sure if it'll be exactly what I'm looking for, but I think it should eat up most of my fixtures and accessories

I'll definitely update the thread with pictures and my thoughts when I receive the bag.

I'd love to keep it going and hear what everyone else is using

7. Collapse Details
    Resorting to using these two bad boys

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/hus...3-l/1001122738
    https://www.amazon.com/Plano-Heavy-D...y&sr=8-1-fkmr1

I'm the only one touching them so it's fine, but they won't stand up to much abuse.
    However, they are cheap and work for me.