1. Collapse Details
    3-in-1 Lens Adapter for Sony A series cameras
    For anyone who might be interested. For the last few weeks I've been using one of these on an A7III with modern Nikon third party lenses and have been suitably impressed. No auto functions but if you want the flexibility of drop in NDs with your A series cameras and older Nikon aperture ring lenses or even the newer no aperture ring lenses this is worth consideration. Apart from anything else it allows correct back focus with adapted lenses. The macro capability is also pretty handy. Actually with a Tokina 24-105 f4 Art lens you can within the distance range of an interview adjust, like we did with B4 lenses, its back focus to make the lens totally parfocal over a set distance. Parfocal performance over distance like 1-5 meters is very handy for interviews and certain general shooting. Note. You can adjust the zoom to be parfocal over a given distance within the lens zoom range but NOT over its entire range.

Chris Young

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXHFxReMBnQ

2. Collapse Details
    Hmmmm - wow, that looks like an incredibly useful bit of kit actually! The NDs would be great, the manual aperture handy sometimes, and the macro/parfocality not half bad either!!! Thanks for sharing! J
    ----------------
    Freelance Site: www.Opticalism.com/jason
    Company Site: www.Opticalism.com
    Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/jasonbrooks/videos
    Africa Blog: www.Opticalism.com/travels

Sum Ergo Edo.

3. Collapse Details
    That is an interesting find Chris. It seems almost every time I've convinced myself to invest in new E mount lenses...some adapter pops up like this that makes me hesitate again.
    How easy do you find it to swap ND's on a shoot while in a hurry?

4. Collapse Details
    Pretty quick actually. Just have a lens cloth or microfiber cloth in one hand and with a firm tap into the cloth in your hand out it comes. Just as quick if not quicker than changing a screw in filter. That method is demonstrated in the video. It's a pretty solid well built unit. Worth the small investment for sure. It also works great as added ND on the FS7 which really helps in sunny beach and snow conditions.

Chris Young