Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by NorBro View Post
    The used price at B&H - who may ship to you depending on which country you are in - is for the body and the 24-70mm f/4 lens (great glass but slow but would be on a FF sensor).
    i am in europe, shipping and custom taxes will make a great deal of money. But woul dyou suggest z6 over other competitor at that price range? for what i read around don t seems so exciting, expecially for the price. I have seen some footage seems good but not amazing, though it seems to have a full comphrensive specs
    Lumix GH3 +Neway CL77H +Rokkor MD50 +Rokkor MD135 + Rokkor 35-75 +Lumix 14-45 +Lumix 45-175

2. Collapse Details
    I think it's a very exciting camera, but you do have other options for less money (as you know) if you can live without a few things.

The Z6 is also getting a firmware update for RAW via HDMI to the Ninja V, which is unprecedented and should be very fun if you're interested in that kind of motion picture filmmaking.

3. Collapse Details
    I think it's a very exciting camera, but you do have other options for less money (as you know) if you can live without a few things.

The Z6 is also getting a firmware update for RAW via HDMI to the Ninja V, which is unprecedented and should be very fun if you're interested in that kind of motion picture filmmaking.
    recording via hdmi is something i don t care about. What is important for me is to have a good file with a reasonable editing possibility in cc (i am not that good at it). The FF is certainly somehting appealing, i never used before and just can dream of how exciting could be, and how it could change the way i shot. I would have to work with only the 24/70 as i could not buy more for a while(do you know if i could adapt old vintage lenses?) : The more i look at Z6 and the more it seems interesting, Perhaps Z6 is the only good alternative to XT3 + either gimbal or videocam
    Lumix GH3 +Neway CL77H +Rokkor MD50 +Rokkor MD135 + Rokkor 35-75 +Lumix 14-45 +Lumix 45-175

4. Collapse Details
    You can use an adapter for old vintage Nikon lenses. If you wait long enough Nikon may even start including their adapter for free at times (it's already $100 off when you buy the body).

Other people may also make cheaper ones.

P.S. Consider media cost (XQD)...it's not very cheap if you're looking for inexpensive media, but either are the cards for 400mbps in the GH5/s and X-T3.

5. Collapse Details
    yes i have read about the expensive card. overall it is an expensive tool and only 30p at 4k!!i start to considerz6 only today, so i wanto to seacrh for video that show about af, ibis, color etc..couldn t find that much yet. Another things that keeps me doubtfull is that it is a new experience for nikon, totaly new camera, in a totally new format..may be could be wise to wait feedback after some time of use, don't you think so? About vintage lenses..i was thinking of all series, like minolta, canon, those manual that i own and use on gh3

6. Collapse Details
    It appears so:

Minolta - https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._to_nikon.html

EF EOS - https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...z_adapter.html

FD - https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._to_nikon.html

(Random adapters if they are correctly labeled at B&H...lens to Z-mount.)

7. Collapse Details
    It appears so:

Minolta - https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._to_nikon.html

EF EOS - https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...z_adapter.html

FD - https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._to_nikon.html

(Random adapters if they are correctly labeled at B&H...lens to Z-mount.)
    great!
    Don't you think is a bad thing only 30p at 4k for such an expensive tool?

8. Collapse Details
    Yes, the lack of 4K/60p in smaller/inexpensive packages has the bane of my existence until most recently (even though it's still not available in Sony-Canon-Nikon mirrorless'...1DX Mark II has it for a lot of $$$).

One of the reasons the GH5/s and X-T3 are very successful is because of including it.

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanocps View Post
    Hello, coming from a GH3 it is a while i am looking around to choose a new tool. Can t get to find the ideal situation, as i need to put together the needs of a run and gun style and possibility to have a good image working on dof. I would say a videocam like ax700 would be the solution but, can t manahe a lot dof. Could go for a GH5 but it has a terrible Autofocus. Could go for Fuji XT3 but no IBIS! so what to do?wait another model that got it all? Also a combination of 2 model, a videocam and aslr, perhaps second hand o do not exceed the budget. And also i fear that eventually i will end up using only one of the 2. So what could be the solution? Thanks for sharing opinions!
    I'm not sure why you would shy away from Fuji X-T3 because of lack of IS. Why not just pick up some OIS lenses?

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by scorsesefan View Post
    I'm not sure why you would shy away from Fuji X-T3 because of lack of IS. Why not just pick up some OIS lenses?
    Unfortunately, this is one of Fuji's weaknesses...no fast primes with OIS. 80mm f/2.8 is as best as you'll get.

A few slower zoom choices are available though, and of course any adapted lenses if you're okay giving up the best AF capabilities. (No adapter will ever work as well as a native lens.)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast