Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by scorsesefan View Post
    I'm not sure why you would shy away from Fuji X-T3 because of lack of IS. Why not just pick up some OIS lenses?
    Idon t really wanto to stay away.right now is still my main choice. I am trying to evaluate all possible option,may be in one single tool or using 2 to cover sll the needs
    Lumix GH3 +Neway CL77H +Rokkor MD50 +Rokkor MD135 + Rokkor 35-75 +Lumix 14-45 +Lumix 45-175

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by NorBro View Post
    Unfortunately, this is one of Fuji's weaknesses...no fast primes with OIS. 80mm f/2.8 is as best as you'll get.

A few slower zoom choices are available though, and of course any adapted lenses if you're okay giving up the best AF capabilities. (No adapter will ever work as well as a native lens.)
    I forgot to mention with the exception of primes. I haven' t used primes in a few years, so it's not an issue for me...

3. Collapse Details
    Seems you mostly work on no budget or very low budget shoots, and keeping your costs down are very important, so why not get a Panasonic G85 (a BIG LEAP FORWARD over your old GH3) and then either keep your GH3 or grab a Panasonic FZ1000 as your B Cam on the cheap? All in all, this can fit inside even in a very small budget, leaving money left over for more lenses/LEDs/monopod/audio/etc
    Am a Sound Recordist in New Zealand: http://ironfilm.co.nz/sound/
    Follow my vlog and adventures in sound: https://www.youtube.com/c/SoundSpeeding

4. Collapse Details
    I agree with iron on this one. GH series is a beast of a series. The best camera for filmmaking on a budget is debatable... I still run with the GH4 at times - it gets the job done.

If you need to go bigger you can always rent!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123