1. Collapse Details
    New Drone ID Rules in the US

2. Collapse Details
    I kinda thought everyone was already doing this.

I have my issued ID # on my drone as well as on the remote controller, with a laminated copy of my license in my travel case.

3. Collapse Details
    Sounds like this is just narrowing down the old requirement which was that you had to have your registration # on the outside of the aircraft -or- accessible on the inside such as in the battery compartment.
    Now having it in the battery compartment isn't sufficient; it must be on the outside.

I wasn't aware of this recent change. Glad I went ahead and put the # on the outside of my 2nd copter a few days ago. I almost put it inside.

4. Collapse Details
    It's an interim rule for now that is required to be followed. There is a public comment period that might end up changing the rule.
    Cameras: 2x - Sony FS7, 2x - Sony A6500, Canon 5D IV, DJI Mavic Pro, Canon 5D II, Canon 60D, Canon G16, Canon Rebel XT, GoPro Hero 7, Gopro Hero 6 (RIP), 6x - GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition, Canon XL2, iPhone 4, iPhone 6, Ricoh KR-10, Fed-2, Fujica Half Frame, Canon ZR-100, Sony DCR-TRV 310.

5. Collapse Details
    I put mine on the outside as well, just wanted it to look more like a real flying machine. Soon we will all be hunted down and burned at the stake anyway, so it won't matter.