1. Collapse Details
    Adobe Problem - End Task
    I have this problem with Adobe, and ive had it for a while.
    If I open the program and close it and want to re-open it, it wont let me do it.

I have to wait a while before it is able to load up again or what I do is go into the task manager and click on the adobe program that was open and click end task.
    After, then it will open without a problem.

This only happens after closing the program and wanting to open it up again. Or another adobe program
    Michael Frymus
    Videographer || Photographer

Instagram: @michaelfrymus

2. Collapse Details
    Reinstall it from creative cloud app. Always works for me when things get corrupted.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by DDirector View Post
    I have this problem with Adobe, and ive had it for a while.
    If I open the program and close it and want to re-open it, it wont let me do it.
    Not really Adobe. That's a windows problem. When you close a program, there's a huge amount of housekeeping that has to be done by the OS. Writing what's in "dirty" blocks of memory to files, closing files, terminating processes, cleaning up scratch space, etc. All kinds of checks and balances. And since you've stated your intention that you're done using the program, the OS schedules all this housekeeping at low priority -- there's no rush because there's no user waiting for results.

It shouldn't take more than about 10 seconds for windows to clear the housekeeping and let you reload the program. The question you might want to think about though -- why are you opening and closing a program like this? Leave it open until you're actually done; only close it when you're logging off the computer.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Watson View Post
    Not really Adobe. That's a windows problem. When you close a program, there's a huge amount of housekeeping that has to be done by the OS. Writing what's in "dirty" blocks of memory to files, closing files, terminating processes, cleaning up scratch space, etc. All kinds of checks and balances. And since you've stated your intention that you're done using the program, the OS schedules all this housekeeping at low priority -- there's no rush because there's no user waiting for results.

It shouldn't take more than about 10 seconds for windows to clear the housekeeping and let you reload the program. The question you might want to think about though -- why are you opening and closing a program like this? Leave it open until you're actually done; only close it when you're logging off the computer.
    Sometimes I accidentally open the wrong program and im unable to reopen the right program.
    Or I had it open before, closed it, went on to do something else and came back to it later on and wasnt able to open the program.

I tried re-installing too
    Michael Frymus
    Videographer || Photographer

Instagram: @michaelfrymus