Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Director of Photography
    I've never been a flashy car guy. I go sensible. Currently driving a Chevy Bolt which is actually a tremendous amount of fun, the fabled electric torque is no joke.

The CRV was never the best hauler, I wanted to switch to a Honda Element but never got around to it (and later a Transit Connect). As a Steadicam operator, especially day playing, I almost always had to get my gear to set or at least to and from the checkout at the rental house. These days I actually own more gear and most of the time it is picked up at my house, but there are some odd or small jobs where I still have to put up and load up.
    Charles Papert

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

2. Collapse Details
    My remark, just to be clear, was totally tongue-in-cheek and not meant to be taken seriously or certainly derogatory toward Charles choices' in vehicles - which I personally think are solid.

3. Collapse Details
    Worst vehicle ever for holding gear? My 77 Ferrari. I don't remember the circumstances as it was a few years back, but it was the only car around and we had to take it to a political shoot. Two seats, two people, and as much gear as you could possibly stuff into a Ferrari, which isn't very much. I will say we did get to the shoot quickly. ;)
    Attached Images Attached Images

4 out of 5 members found this post helpful.

4. Collapse Details
    I do dearly love shooting without my own gear (or having my gear stored at the studio). Any time I can just ride the motorbike into work with nothing more than my meters? That's a good day

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12