1. Collapse Details
    SONY FS5 w/ RAW + SHOGUN INFERNO KIT + METABONES + EXTRAS (BUNDLE)
    Feedback Score
    Time to part with my FS5 rig and a bunch of accessories. Everything is barely used with very low hours (40 hours on Cam but will increase) and is in excellent condition. Have for sale just about everything you need to put together the start of a very nice little rig.

With the Atomos Shogun Inferno Recording Monitor, the FS5 has the ability to record 12-bit ProRes Raw and other flavors of ProRes in 4k/60, 4k/120(burst), and 2k/240 resolutions and frame rates.

I have provided a list of items for sale below. Everything for sale at this time is for sale as a "bundle" only as I currently still use the camera from time to time and am not willing to part with items individually as it would limit my ability to use the camera with accessories lacking.

I can send additional pictures of items or answer questions upon request (Text: 717-448-7172).

BUNDLE INCLUDES:

1. Sony FS5i + Raw Update + Battery + Charger + Original Packaging (< 50 Hours) - (Retail - $4746)
    2. Atomos Shogun Inferno + Power Kit (4 batteries + 2 chargers + sunhood + carry case + extras) - (Retail - $1695)
    3. G-Technology - Atomos 4k 1TB SSD - (Retial - $349)
    4. Smallrig Shogun Inferno Monitor Cage - (Retail - $149)
    5. Sony ECM-VG-1 Shotgun Microphone + Shock Mount + Windscreen - (Retail - $219)
    6. Metabones Canon EF Lens to Sony E Mount T CINE Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x (Fifth Generation) - (Retail - $679)
    7. Zacuto Mini Baseplate - (Retail - $250)
    8. Smallrig FS5 Top Plate / Top Handle / Baseplate Kit - (Retail - $193)
    9. Sony BP-U60 - (Retail - $265)
    10. Sony BP-U30 X (3) - (Retail - $435)
    11. Swit S-8U93 (Now S-8U95) X (2) - (Retail - $450)

Total Retail Price Invested - $9430
    Asking Price - $5000 OBO

Please no Lowball offers as you can see what I have in this gear at full retail price.

PAYPAL ONLY. Price includes shipping and insurance to LOWER 48 CONUS.

Due to forum rules on "bundles" I have had to repost this thread multiple times, so unfortunately I will have to list the items as a bundle rather than individually at this time. Pictures below...

Please also check out the other listing I have for sale (Veydra 25mm lens for Sony E-Mount)

http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread...ade&highlight=

Thanks for looking!

IMG_8442.jpg
    IMG_8454.jpg
    IMG_8446.jpg
    IMG_8449.jpg
    IMG_8445.jpg

2. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score

3. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Location?

4. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    Located in Boiling Springs, PA (Zip Code: 17007). It's about 20 minutes from Harrisburg the state capitol.

5. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    All PM's responded. Just to clarify getting a lot of questions about the recorder. This recorder is an HDR Monitor/can record ProRes Raw, Prores 422/HQ as well as other flavors of prores, cdng, and dnxhr. This recorder is not to be confused the the Odyssey 7Q+ which does not record ProRes Raw and or provide HDR monitoring.