Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950
  1. Collapse Details
    Very interesting demo of resolution. Thank's for the link!

2. Collapse Details
    The cx-350 is not as sharp as the UX180 or the DVX200, after taking footage from them both, I can say without a doubt that the Lieca lens is FAR superior. Sorry to say, the cx-350 takes about the same quality video as the JVC GY-HC500, which also has a poor lens. I would consider these as very good HD or 2K lenses but soft for 4k.

Sad, I was hoping for a nice sharp camera capable of recording in v-log & 4K 60FPS using hdmi output to record on external recorder like atomos.

3. Collapse Details
    duplicate post..

4. Collapse Details
    I can't speak to the other cameras but I have noticed there is a lot of range with the detail settings in the CX350. Have you 'moved the knobs around' so to speak with all of the detail settings? Not trying to defend the camera as I wish it had been made for a little higher price/quality bracket. But it is still a very nice image.

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkaline View Post
    The cx-350 is not as sharp as the UX180 or the DVX200, after taking footage from them both, I can say without a doubt that the Lieca lens is FAR superior. Sorry to say, the cx-350 takes about the same quality video as the JVC GY-HC500, which also has a poor lens. I would consider these as very good HD or 2K lenses but soft for 4k.

Sad, I was hoping for a nice sharp camera capable of recording in v-log & 4K 60FPS using hdmi output to record on external recorder like atomos.
    I agree with the comment regarding the sharpness of the CX350 lens. If the Canon XF705 was $2K less in price, I would have bought the XF705.

Also, has anyone else noticed when shooting at 60fps the shutter speed of 1/60 is not available? Your choices are 1/30, 1/100, or 1/120 but not 1/60. When shooting at 24fps or 30fps the shutter speed of 1/60 is available.

6. Collapse Details
    Looks like Panasonic is offering a $400 CX350 rebate to retailers. Wonder if retailers will pass this rebate on to consumers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hZHCks6qxY

Enjoy.

7. Collapse Details
    Both lenses are identical made by Panasonic. They probably cannot use "LEICA" because the CX-350 is Made in China

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by nutmegger View Post
    Looks like Panasonic is offering a $400 CX350 rebate to retailers. Wonder if retailers will pass this rebate on to consumers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hZHCks6qxY

Enjoy.
    The cameras have already been selling at the prices that are in the video/graphic.

Are you wondering/is he talking about an additional savings on top of that?

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by NorBro View Post
    The cameras have already been selling at the prices that are in the video/graphic.

Are you wondering/is he talking about an additional savings on top of that?
    The video was uploaded onto YouTube on June 5, 2020. I believe it is a new rebate, though I may be mistaken. As the video states the rebate is for dealers/retailers and ends on June 30, 2020. The video shows the MAP price as $3695 which most retailers are currently selling the camera for. Whether retailers/dealers pass on some or all of the $400 rebate to consumers remains to be seen. If they do, the price may drop to $3295 during June.

Update. The video appears to have been uploaded onto YouTube by Videoguys.com which is a retailer and not by the distributor in the video. Maybe Mitch can clarify this.
    Last edited by nutmegger; 06-07-2020 at 11:59 AM.

10. Collapse Details
    Gregger (in the video) works for Panasonic US. You can ask your local Panasonic US reseller for the same deal.
    Mitch Gross
    NYC

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950