1. Collapse Details
    Field Audio Kit: SD442 with 3x Sennheiser G3 Wireless
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is a great kit to up your audio game. Just add a boom/mic and a recorder and you’re ready to roll.

Includes:

Sound Devices 442 mixer. Built like a tank, features stellar Sound Devices pre-amps and limiters, and offers flexible output options. Includes direct outputs on each input (post-preamp, pre-farder) for sending ISOs to a multitrack recorder. Bright LED meter is easy to read in daylight. Runs on AA batteries or external power via Hirose 4-pin.

Porta Brace Audio Organizer, barely used. Comes with clear rain lid and shoulder strap. Plenty of space for the mixer and the wireless receivers.

Two Sennheiser G3 wireless systems in the A1 band (470-516MHz), one Sennheiser G3 system in the A band (516-558MHz). All kits are in good-to-great cosmetic condition with normal signs of use, excellent functional condition. All original accessories included: (3) XLR output cables, (3) 3.5mm output cables, (3) shoe mount adapter plates, (3) ME-2 lavalier mics with clips and windscreens (one never used, still sealed in plastic).

Hirose 10-pin ENG snake and direct output (TA3F>XLR-M) patch cables are available. Message me for details.

$1700 includes PayPal fees. Shipping is extra, calculated based on shipping speed and buyer’s shipping address.

PayPal invoice payment only. No checks, no wire transfers. Equipment sold as a kit.

442_in_case.JPG
    442_side_A.jpg
    442_side_B.jpg
    sennheiser_tx_rx.jpg
    sennheiser_accessories.jpg
    Nobody notices audio... until it's not there.

Find Me on Instagram

2. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Price reduced. $1700.
    Nobody notices audio... until it's not there.

Find Me on Instagram