Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    It just does it "reads" the noise and makes the adjustments when I used to use it in premiere I never needed to adjust anything.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxAdriano View Post
    I don't know how to thank you but I don't understand well what you mean. Why does Denoser III do a good work work automatically?
    Then: Amount and Radius Sliders what are they for?

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by icarusfilm View Post
    You can also bring the shutterspeed down to 1/40 or 1/25 especially if there isn’t much movement in the shot. If you use a tripod you can go even lower.
    To shoot below 1/25 or 1/30 sec, two specific settings are necessary - and this holds for GH3 on up, including G9: 1) must be in M exposure mode, 2), the focus mode lever must be set on MF. This gives access down to 1/2 sec, or 4 stops gain over 1/30 - obviously for static shots only. I can pretty reliably handhold the 12-35/2.8 with [Video-IS Lock] on, down to 1/8 without drift for a 10 sec. clip, and to 1/4 with back support.

3. Collapse Details
    ‘Beg, borrow, or steal’ (or simply rent) a much faster lens. Even better get a few fast lenses of different focal lengths.

Otherwise you’ll be severely disappointed by the footage (again).

4. Collapse Details
    This is absolutely true.
    I would recommend getting something like this:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...f1_8_lens.html

maybe used its small a very versatile focal length you can do almost anything with.

QUOTE=Bern Caughey;1986778022]‘Beg, borrow, or steal’ (or simply rent) a much faster lens. Even better get a few fast lenses of different focal lengths.

Otherwise you’ll be severely disappointed by the footage (again).[/QUOTE]

5. Collapse Details
    Another option you can consider is getting a gh5s body in addition to the gh5. Your 12-60 has Image Stabilisation built in so you could shoot the GH5s handheld and with f2.8 you will be able to shoot clean in almost any thinkable lowlight situation. With the gh5s you can go to 6400 or 12000 ISO. Also having a second body when shooting in remote locations is a good idea in general.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123