1. Collapse Details
    Shameful panasonic uk
    Yes i dont know if they treat customers who purchase their cameras better in other countries but i have found them very poor here,The rubber eye peice that fits on the viewfinder of my GH5 perished and would not stay on ,i knew my camera retailer did not sell camera spare parts so i rang Panasonic uk http://www.phonecontactnumbers.co.uk...EAAYAiAAEgJv-P and reached the dept to order spare parts,i was told the part was in stock and the order placed but was told another secure dept would have to ring me back to finalise the order,no phone call came,i rang again after a couple of days and was told i would get a call,none came ,i finaly rang my retailer who gave me the number of another camera store who may be able to help me,i rang them and placed an order with them,no problem the part was sent off yesterday and arrived today,Panasonic should either say they sell parts not waste their customers time.

2. Collapse Details
    I think shameful is a bit strong. Shameful is sleeping with your sister or stealing from your kids. Not getting a phone call is poor service, but not really a matter of shame.
    www.liamhall.net
    TWITTER: @wordsbyliam
    INSTAGRAM: @picsbyliam

3. Collapse Details
    You can get it from Amazon too.

4. Collapse Details
    Maybe a bit strong,but i would have prefered them to say they dont sell spare parts full stop,the part does not show on Amazon uk site,thankful to Wilkinson Cameras.

5. Collapse Details
    Today i finaly had a call after a week,they seemed relieved i had already purchased elsewhere cancelling my order.

6. Collapse Details
    I had an issue with the mic holder on my HC X1, and needed new screws for it as one had fallen out. I phoned Panasonic UK who weren't particularly helpful. They directed me to a parts website and the screws were out of stock - they were listed for 6. I went to a local hardware shop and got off the shelf screws for 10p!