1. Collapse Details
    Unkown Exception
    I recently upgraded After effects and Premiere to the latest versions (on PC). I had some lower third templates that were dynamically linked between the two projects. I converted both the premiere and after effects project files to be compatible with the latest versions, however, the dynamically linked clips are not working. When opening it up in after effects I get an unkown exception error.

Not sure how to get this to work again.
    Cameras: 2x - Sony FS7, 2x - Sony A6500, Canon 5D IV, DJI Mavic Pro, Canon 5D II, Canon 60D, Canon G16, Canon Rebel XT, GoPro Hero 6, 6x - GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition, Canon XL2, iPhone 4, iPhone 6, Ricoh KR-10, Fed-2, Fujica Half Frame, Canon ZR-100, Sony DCR-TRV 310.

2. Collapse Details
    Seems like an crossover/upgrade isssue. I reverted back to the old versions of the two prpgrams so that I can keep working on my projects withought redoing the lower thirds. Hoping the next update will fix this issue, otherwise I have no way of converting my old projects properly.
    Cameras: 2x - Sony FS7, 2x - Sony A6500, Canon 5D IV, DJI Mavic Pro, Canon 5D II, Canon 60D, Canon G16, Canon Rebel XT, GoPro Hero 6, 6x - GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition, Canon XL2, iPhone 4, iPhone 6, Ricoh KR-10, Fed-2, Fujica Half Frame, Canon ZR-100, Sony DCR-TRV 310.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

3. Collapse Details
    In the past when I've had less-than-dynamic linked assets fail, I've just rendered them out as separate files and imported them into the Premiere, the old school way. Doy.