1. Collapse Details
    Mavic 2 Pro Best Practice Camera Profile Settings?
    Hello,

Anybody else flying the Mavic 2 Pro?

I read that keeping the camera profile settings on 0,0,0 - induces a pretty harsh noise reduction filter that wipes out details.
    And that adding +1 to sharpness, so that it reads, +1,0,0 is the way to go.

Is that the definite answer?

I've seen others that recommend going either +1 or -1 with contrast as well.

2. Collapse Details
    I haven't had a chance to fly mine in a while, but I was shooting 4K(UHD really), .mov, h.265, standard pic profile and "full sensor" and I was happy with the results, in regards to color & dynamic range and detail. Now keep in mind, it was all also ungraded(wasn't shooting log) and just viewed with VLC on my 15" RMBP.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgieboots View Post
    Hello,

Anybody else flying the Mavic 2 Pro?

I read that keeping the camera profile settings on 0,0,0 - induces a pretty harsh noise reduction filter that wipes out details.
    And that adding +1 to sharpness, so that it reads, +1,0,0 is the way to go.

Is that the definite answer?

I've seen others that recommend going either +1 or -1 with contrast as well.
    I don't have the Mavic 2 but that's exactly what you need to do to make the footage from the Mavic Pro 1 usable. I bought a preset for Neat Video that a YouTuber co-created with the Neat Video programmers. If you don't turn the detail to +1, it turns everything into a blurry mess, grass, water, trees. +1 turns it off but then everything is oversharpened and noisy so the Neat Video present takes care of that and smooths it out. I would think that DJI would have fixed that on the Mavic Pro 2 but maybe they didn't?
    It's a business first and a creative outlet second.
    G.A.S. destroys lives. Stop buying gear that doesn't make you money.