1. Collapse Details
    Vegas Pro 13 -Sped Up Clips Look Jumpy.
    I have some footage in 30p 4k. It renders perfectly from the timeline which is also project set to match the footage. When i speed up a clip by holding CTRL and trimming from the right etc the clip is sped up but after render ive noticed the final video shows jerkiness and stuttering. Clip Properties are set to disable resample.

Can someone help please ?

2. Collapse Details
    Not much to go on, but two quick things to try if you haven't already: (i) turn off GPU and (ii) use a different codec. If that doesn't help, maybe ask on the Magix Vegas forum?

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by plainman007 View Post
    I have some footage in 30p 4k. It renders perfectly from the timeline which is also project set to match the footage. When i speed up a clip by holding CTRL and trimming from the right etc the clip is sped up but after render ive noticed the final video shows jerkiness and stuttering. Clip Properties are set to disable resample.

Can someone help please ?
    Why are you speeding up the clip?

To what speed are you increasing?

Why are you dragging rather than entering a precise number?

I ask these questions to determine if you really should be disabling resample.
    LEARN FILMMAKING - DIGITAL STREAMING AND DOWNLOADS OF GREAT TRAINING PROGRAMS!

WRITING FOR TELEVISION ARTICLE | "ASSUMPTION BLUES" FILM NOIR RADIO PLAY | "BLUE SCARLET" RADIO PLAY