Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Collapse Details
    I think you are being a little defensive if this is pointed at me. I have said nothing to the affect of what you just posted about. I have not disrespected you nor suggested you should do anything. My additions to this thread were more about the responses to your thread. I just happen to have a dissenting opinion from the responders.

BTW, I really like the image where the players are looking up at the fireworks. Looks great.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman2003 View Post
    I think you are being a little defensive if this is pointed at me. I have said nothing to the affect of what you just posted about. I have not disrespected you nor suggested you should do anything. My additions to this thread were more about the responses to your thread. I just happen to have a dissenting opinion from the responders.
    Oh no, nothing toward you my friend, do not worry . I was just quoting your last post in a way to continue what you were saying in my response. Bassman2003, you are one of the coolest people on DVXuser, as is Run&Gun, DUH
    GEAR
    AJA KiProMini
    Apple Mac Pro 8 Core 2008

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Krumlauf View Post
    I think some people thought that me posting this meant i was trying to say "look at me, my 2/3' camera is better than your 2018 cmos XYZ".. completely far from the truth.

Give respect, get respect. Its pretty easy. I respect all ways of creating and all camera technologies both analog and digital alike.. they all have a place in this creative eco system.
    I took your posting the video as your wanting to share what you think to be good work, something you are proud of, and something that reflects well upon your ability as a cinematographer.
    Big sources matter.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by JPNola View Post
    I took your posting the video as your wanting to share what you think to be good work, something you are proud of, and something that reflects well upon your ability as a cinematographer.
    And you are mostly correct on it. I am proud of almost all I put effort into. I’m very happy with the images I’ve shared and I stand behind them. I respect people’s opinions not liking what I do as a filmmaker just as I respect those who support me. If you don’t like what and how I make things you have the right to believe that. As I said earlier in this thread “too each his own”
    GEAR
    AJA KiProMini

5. Collapse Details
    GEAR
    AJA KiProMini

6. Collapse Details

Game #2. Personally I like the look i got out of the first video better.
    GEAR
    AJA KiProMini

7. Collapse Details
    I for one don't miss the ENG form factor at ALL, but I'm surprised how much I like the look of this footage you've been posting so thanks for sharing. Are you recording to an Atomos? And out of curiosity, what's the final weight of that camera with the lens?

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickHitRecord View Post
    I for one don't miss the ENG form factor at ALL, but I'm surprised how much I like the look of this footage you've been posting so thanks for sharing. Are you recording to an Atomos? And out of curiosity, what's the final weight of that camera with the lens?
    Yeah, the ENG form factor is def a "you love it or hate it" thing, i personally love it. I shoot HDCAM tape and digitize as prores into my mac pro using an AJA KiPro recorder. The weight i believe is somewhere between 25-30ibs i think? you'd think that would be a bit of a bitch to deal with, but with the miranda box sitting on the back, once you get the camera on your shoulder it actually balances out nicely, the ergonomics of the rig are really awesome, for me at least :b
    GEAR
    AJA KiProMini

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234