Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Collapse Details
    Nope, no fire flame or damage, in fact it will reduce that potential outcome... all it will do from your point of observation is reduce the heat of the wires and those first few LED elements at the beginning of the strip, and also as a bonus, even out the brightness along the length of the strand.

But talk is cheap, here's a quick video demonstrating that crappy diagram...

http://files.datausa.com/imageshoppe...P_POWERING.mp4

One funny aside, that's the high CRI daylight strip we were discussing earlier in this thread. As I was waiting to allow time for heat to build up, my dog came into the room and laid on the strip, thinking it was a genuine patch of sunshine. So "dog approved light quality".

Hope this helps
    Jim Arthurs

2. Collapse Details
    Not perfect but they are done - 4x 18" long 95+CRI daylight balanced LED tubes (in a pseudo kino-flo style arrangement here). I'm going to use these as-is and make some modifications in another batch (likely going to do some longer RGB capable ones). Tutorial video coming atcha soon too. 69794322_2484305615133185_2278825186725724160_o.jpg

3. Collapse Details
    Just finished my build / tutorial video (https://youtu.be/qnP8-wJVAlI) - a few notes: I wasn't able to get both the power input AND the dowel inside the end of the tube, hoping to remedy that in a future build; and finding a 'prettier' way to adhere the power adapter to the end would be good (standard industrial strength super glue didn't work well w/ repeated use). ANY input whatsoever is always appreciated. -Adam

4. Collapse Details
    Nice build. I might have to try a couple of those. Maybe some RGBW variations.
    Buy a Tripod, Use the Tripod.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567