1. Collapse Details
    Zeiss 28-80mm T/2.9 CZ.2 Zoom
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    **SOLD**

Gutted to have to do this, but the doctors have ordered a downsize (for my mangled spine) and I have to move back to a smaller camera and lighter weight primes. So I’m selling my lovely Zeiss 28-80mm T/2.9 CZ.2 Full-Frame Cinema Zoom (in PL mount)

It’s a gorgeous piece of glass in excellent condition, the CA performance is remarkable, and the bokeh from the 18-blade aperture is just exquisite.

It has served me beautifully on S35mm sensors, but it’ll make a particularly perfect companion for Monstro, Alexa Mini LF, Venice or the C500ii (where the focal range really shines), or on something like the Red Gemini or the FS7 with a PL-mount Speedbooster, or any of the new full-frame mirrorless options.

The lens is located in Melbourne, Australia, but happy to ship worldwide (PM me for a shipping quote)

$13,900 USD (+GST if sold in Australia).

The lens comes in its original box, with a laser-cut foam case insert from Zeiss.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the lens, or would like to see some of the footage that I’ve shot with it.

Cheers,

Mark

Last edited by Grug; 01-12-2020 at 11:31 PM.