Page 114 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1181
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by marvinhello View Post
    If Fujifilm decides to debut 2.91um next gen sensors in X-H2/X-T4, then we could event have internal RGB 4:4:4.
    That would be pretty sweet. Notice how my wish list is relatively short? That's because the current XT-3 is so good for the money, it's really not lacking much. The batteries don't last long enough and the Micro HDMI sucks. But other than those two things, it's pretty great overall.
    It's a business first and a creative outlet second.
    G.A.S. destroys lives. Stop buying gear that doesn't make you money.

2. Collapse Details
    Panasonic is pushing 6k and higher DR. I hope we don't get in yet another resolution war (4k from a 6k sensor is as much as I'll need for many years) but now that 10-bit internal is standard I'd definitely welcome a DR war.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by puredrifting View Post
    Zhiyun Crane 2. Not perfect but works pretty well overall. 2.71lbs vs 4.1lbs for the Ronin S. The Moza Air looks cool too but after reading JCS' challenges with the batteries/support, glad I bought the Crane 2. The Crane 3 looks interesting too but almost twice the money for a lot
    of features that I wouldn't use (camera control isn't possible on the XT-3 - yet) and a weird shape and increased weight, I am happy with the Crane 2 choice, it's been a solid performer.
    I dig the shape of the Zhiyun Weebill Lab, but can't fully recommend it. It's a bit hard to get my Fuji balanced on it slightly rigged as the vertical adjustment is limited. I had to add some weight to the platform. And I hate that there is no way to get into Follow mode without the iPhone app or holding down a button continually. I also wish the panning was more dampened than it is. The USB power source is awesome for the XT-3 though. You can shoot almost all day without changing batteries. The Transmount adapters make it easy to quickly go from low angle/tripod handle/monopod.

I'll also add the I like the SmallRig L-bracket for the XT-3. It protects that HDMI connection and gives you some mounting points for microphones and adds a Arca-swiss plate at the bottom.
    Last edited by brettsherman; 06-06-2019 at 06:03 AM.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel H View Post
    Panasonic is pushing 6k and higher DR. I hope we don't get in yet another resolution war (4k from a 6k sensor is as much as I'll need for many years) but now that 10-bit internal is standard I'd definitely welcome a DR war.
    If you'd like 4K from a 6K sensor - done right - then you want a resolution war.

Any kind of technology struggle for better specifications, really.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

5. Collapse Details
    Well the 2.91um next gen sensors are at the frontier of a resolution war. 4K RGB 4:4:4 from 12K:

9083f7cbgy1g1m35l3nczj20m80hsjro.jpg.9a5b956751f949d4d7a09d33ed99dfea.jpg

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by brettsherman View Post
    I dig the shape of the Zhiyun Weebill Lab, but can't fully recommend it. It's a bit hard to get my Fuji balanced on it slightly rigged as the vertical adjustment is limited. I had to add some weight to the platform. And I hate that there is no way to get into Follow mode without the iPhone app or holding down a button continually. I also wish the panning was more dampened than it is. The USB power source is awesome for the XT-3 though. You can shoot almost all day without changing batteries. The Transmount adapters make it easy to quickly go from low angle/tripod handle/monopod.

I'll also add the I like the SmallRig L-bracket for the XT-3. It protects that HDMI connection and gives you some mounting points for microphones and adds a Arca-swiss plate at the bottom.
    When I was shopping for a gimbal, that Weebill Lab had just came out and I looked at it and had the same concerns you do, it looked interesting but since I had the original Crane, the Crane 2 was just a more capable version of that, I went for it. It's been a pretty good tool, I am very happy with my rig now that I added the Atmos Shinobi and can see what I am doing with it!

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by NorBro View Post
    If you'd like 4K from a 6K sensor - done right - then you want a resolution war.
    XT3, a6500 and a7III already do proper 6k-to-4k video
    What I mean by "no resolution war" is that I don't need to store the 6k stream

8. Collapse Details
    XT3, a6500 and a7III already do proper 6k-to-4k video ...
    Do they?

Or do they toss out some info, if not every other line, then in some sort of a circular pattern with the center retaining a 1-for-1 readout and the edges skipping fast and furiously?

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by DLD View Post
    Do they?

Or do they toss out some info, if not every other line, then in some sort of a circular pattern with the center retaining a 1-for-1 readout and the edges skipping fast and furiously?
    The longer I shoot with my XT-3, the less I care about stuff like this. The info is absolutely inconsequential to the image in the real world.

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.

10. Collapse Details
    What is the HDMI output lag like on the Fuji X-T3?

Is it any better than on the Panasonic GH series (which aren't great in this regard)?

Page 114 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118 ... LastLast