Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Krumlauf View Post
    Would I technically be categorized under the F35 universe with the genesis or no?
    I guess genesis is close enough. F23 definitely doesn't belong. F65 also not. Not speaking of this forum. Only this list. This is list for F35 or at least F35 sensor. So OK Mike I guess you finally in.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by dhessel View Post
    I sold my F35 but now have a SRW-9000PL, if that counts.
    David, How's that SRW-9000 working for you? How is the footage transfer going so far? I have 3 SRW1's and recorded some tape. Every time I hear the tape heads operating, it puts a grin on my face... but haven't transferred any of the test footage yet...

3. Collapse Details
    I’ve sold mine :,(

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by rbirnbaum View Post
    David, How's that SRW-9000 working for you? How is the footage transfer going so far? I have 3 SRW1's and recorded some tape. Every time I hear the tape heads operating, it puts a grin on my face... but haven't transferred any of the test footage yet...
    So far it has been working great, if using tape I feel it is a very good option compared to the F35. It's smaller, lighter, less power hungry, has a better form factor and 3g out. Using tapes has been fine, it makes you more careful about what you shoot knowing it will have to be captured in real time later.

I use a SRW-1 for capture, I actually have 2 complete SRW-1 sets as I kept my eye out for ones going cheep and manages to pick up 13 once used tapes for $50 bucks on eBay. I have been using one tape exclusively for testing and so far it has been ok being used multiple times. It is a bit of a concern for me though what the negative effects of that could be. It has a remote port so I can use my PC to control the deck and I managed to pick up a kona3g pretty cheap.

5. Collapse Details
    Edited to add joeywu

6. Collapse Details
    Edited to add Harles99

7. Collapse Details
    I'm holding onto the genesis for now so you can put my name back up on that board.
    Cameras
    Panavision Genesis Cinema Camera
    Panasonic AJ-HDC27H Varicam Cinema ENG Camera

LENSES
    Fujinon Xa16 HD B4 Lens
    28mm F2.8 Custom Made Panavision Prime Lens

Recorders
    AJA Kona 3 PCIe 4:4:4 Dual Link Card W/ Breakout Box
    Sony SRW1/SRPC1 HDCAM SR Recorder

8. Collapse Details
    I now own a Sony F35 So put me on that list!

I own a Sony F35 with BM video assist paired with the IRIX 45mm Cine lens. I’m also using cinealta mki lenses.
    Last edited by torresfilms; 03-22-2020 at 03:45 PM.

9. Collapse Details
    This is my first post here, I registered in April of 2019, but was in moderation queue for the past year. I have JUST now been approved to post haha! Over the course of last year I emailed DVXUser admins 3 or 4 times asking for help. But during my time owning an F35 (April - December 2019) I was not able to share or ask questions here. I tried to start up /r/CineAlta on Reddit but it didn't get much traction. So now I've sold the F35, but it was a lot of fun while it lasted! Shout out to Ricardo Birnbaum for the help through Vimeo messaging, Alan Pierson for not only selling me the camera but giving me a LOT of advice, and everyone else here for the wealth of information (though I couldn't see picture attachments hah).

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishJeff View Post
    This is my first post here, I registered in April of 2019, but was in moderation queue for the past year. I have JUST now been approved to post haha! Over the course of last year I emailed DVXUser admins 3 or 4 times asking for help. But during my time owning an F35 (April - December 2019) I was not able to share or ask questions here. I tried to start up /r/CineAlta on Reddit but it didn't get much traction. So now I've sold the F35, but it was a lot of fun while it lasted! Shout out to Ricardo Birnbaum for the help through Vimeo messaging, Alan Pierson for not only selling me the camera but giving me a LOT of advice, and everyone else here for the wealth of information (though I couldn't see picture attachments hah).

Welcome aboard Jeff! Feel free to share some of your work sir! I’d love to see what kind of work you did with the f35.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011