Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    I've flown in the rain before, nothing this crazy but the phantom does a good job clearing the water with the props before it can fall inside the engine. I flew for a few hours in falling snow this winter and everything went fine.

2. Collapse Details
    Yes....especially for the example posted the Phantom seems like a good choice...I own an Inspire and would be hesitant trying to catch that under those circumstances....the props notwithstanding, the mass of the larger drones could really do damage to a person anywhere it hit....still overly impressed with the Phantom even flying under those conditions...I got caught sailing through a gale gusting better than 50 knots for 48 hours plus...conditions turn horrendous very quickly....these guys racing in the roaring 40s are a rare breed of sailor....it is freezing down there with constant gales, gigantic waves and iceburgs...that they can still achieve those shots with a drone of all things, is a testament to their amazing endurance and capability for punishment as athletes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12