Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
  1. Collapse Details
    DJI Care is pretty meh.

You’re far better off just getting a State Farm personal articles policy for $60/yr.
    JERBCO, LLC
    jerbco.com

Web | Video | Aerial

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by jbregar View Post
    DJI Care is pretty meh.

You’re far better off just getting a State Farm personal articles policy for $60/yr.
    The funny thing about big insurance companies, they hate it when you make small claims. Make a claim on a $1K drone and watch them cancel the policy....

I've been down a similar road with a small claim against a policy years ago. It was over about ~$1K worth of stuff stolen out of my vehicle. I had to threaten to take my two other policies to another insurance company and have the agent go to bat before they reconsidered. And ironically enough, it was State Farm.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamerlin View Post
    My Mavic 2 Pro has been doing a great job for me, especially after the latest firmware update. The footage is smooth and steady, and the color rendition is great.

(Not quite work safe)
    https://youtu.be/cHEBsFvzs_g
    I mainly want to know how you get Olinka to stand out in the snow in lingerie? ;-) She must have been freezing. Sadist.
    It's a business first and a creative outlet second.
    G.A.S. destroys lives. Stop buying gear that doesn't make you money.

4. Collapse Details
    Cool, glad to hear. Yeah my gimbal on original has been a sore spot. Maybe just QC issues, and owning an early model. In any case the image quality is rather poor. Itís been ok because I use them as shorter shots and aerials tend to be impressive, like slow motion, where the first thing viewers notice is content and itís gone before a more critical look is needed

The IQ is a big reason for me to move up, but more so the reliability of a non twigged out gimbal. Even when my mavic 1 is working right I still get intermittent jello effect and what not.

Glad to hear the 2 has been solid for ppl here.... knock on wood

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213