1. Collapse Details
    EVA1 Handgrip and Atomos recorder
    Anyone having issues with the new handgrip with a Shogun Inferno mounted on top? I know Panny recommends shoulder mounting the EVA1 with lots of accessories on it (even with the new grip), but the Inferno with two batteries is all that would be mounted. Appreciate the feedback. Thanks!

2. Collapse Details
    No issues for me

3. Collapse Details
    It should not be a problem as long as ou keep the Inferno close to the center of gravity of the EVA1. The further it is from the COG the greater force it applies to the handgrip. And for that matter to your wrist.
    Mitch Gross
    Cinema Product Manager
    Panasonic System Solutions Company

4. Collapse Details
    Thanks all. Mounting right on top with the 8Sinn top plate and Nato rail monitor mount. No arm being used. Sounds like it should fine.

5. Collapse Details
    I got mine in December 2017 on the batch with new handles. I've had my handgrip slip multiple times with things centered on the camera, but I am running heavier lenses (zeiss milvus), a small HD focus, and large core non batteries. When it slips it clicks one position forward. Really annoying, and unsettling, but it's been harmless. I'd say you'll be ok with the inferno and a lightweight lens, but if you add heavier lenses it might get close to limits.