1. Collapse Details
    Film crew wanted for motorcycling across country in every state and cities...
    I am motorcycling across the northern states from los angeles ca. Nevada Utah Wyoming to Sturgis South Dakota July 31- Aug. 5, then off to explore the states maybe Michigan Minnesotta and so on across to an Island called Chincoteague off Virgina then back west thru the mid states taking about a month. Haven't figured the route back yet. But wondering if anyone is interested in a collaboration on film making of me talking with the great american working class including the crew in conversations on life as you know it, kind of like “My dinner with Andre” and “Kwai Chang Caine Kung Fu” and “Then came Bronson” wandering americas waste lands on a Harley visiting off the wall bikers bars, eateries, small towns what ever, anything interesting that is going on in that town. We could set up ahead of time to meet and find an interesting place that you the film maker knows of. Then at the end you must edit then you all send it to the master editor to put it all together. Each segment you and your crew film will get credits. Whattya say?
    when you sit yourself to think on the throne you are the king but never the less you are like us and soon the bathroom will stink

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

2. Collapse Details
    Anyone interested in filming a documentary on Americana on the road?
    when you sit yourself to think on the throne you are the king but never the less you are like us and soon the bathroom will stink

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.