1. Collapse Details
    Infos and indicators on Atomos
    I can't find a way to send infos (aperture/iso/etc.) on my Atomos Shogun Inferno (dual SDI).
    Does someone knows how to do that? I tried the SDI output setting but it didn't work.

BTW I just tried Prores Raw on the Atomos. It's insanely good in FCPX.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Roz View Post
    I can't find a way to send infos (aperture/iso/etc.) on my Atomos Shogun Inferno (dual SDI).
    Does someone knows how to do that? I tried the SDI output setting but it didn't work.

Can you tell me how it compares to the internal recording? More DR, detail, etc?

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Roz View Post

Send metadata? To fcpx?

Yes, prores raw is like butter. Smoooooooth

Alex, is it possible to ask you a BIG favour? Since the update I am having an issue with wide gamut library. The issue Im having is any render that takes place in this library sends my ram into complete overdrive and my machine almost dies from the memory pressure. Standard library is no issue at all. Wondering if you could do a single clip "test" project in a Wide gamut library add a few grades and let me know what happens? Open activity monitor and click memory. Wondering if you have the same issue as I.
    w: Noel Evans TV

e: noel@noelevans.tv
    p: +61 (0) 408 455 374

4. Collapse Details
    I was talking about displaying the shooting indicators on my external monitor.

Noel, I tried. I see a bit more pressure than the same project in standard but no overdrive. I added a few grades, some gaussian blur and some bokeh.

I have a question too. When I check the remaining shooting time on the Atomos, it shows the same amount for prores raw hq and prores raw. Did you notice it?
    Last edited by Alex Roz; 04-11-2018 at 06:33 AM.

5. Collapse Details
    If you're recording on your Atomos, why would you send the OSD info out to it? You will no longer have a clean image to record, it will have all of the on-screen info on top of it. Unless of course you're going for some type of effect like that.

6. Collapse Details
    Panasonic could send OSD data out HDMI for Monitoring and the clean feed out SDI for recording externally.
    Cheers