Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Collapse Details
    Jarred is the dogmasta'

Thnaks for letting us hang out Jdog.

2. Collapse Details
    I know I'm not around much and may be overstepping a bit here, but I wanna say thanks too! I had a great time making my short, and I'm really enjoying the sense of community you guys have got around here.

PS: My movie scored the same as Rocky IV's current score on IMDB, and that one had Dolph Lundgren in it.

3. Collapse Details
    Still Alive Mod Jack Daniel Stanley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSquid
    I know I'm not around much and may be overstepping a bit here,
    Dude no way.
    but I wanna say thanks too! I had a great time making my short, and I'm really enjoying the sense of community you guys have got around here.
    It's crazy isn't it, this place has its own ebb and flow and distinct personality - a real balm to me as a Katrina evacuee; I left my home but this was a needed constant, a great source of support and edu-tainment( I go back Monday!! Whoohoo)

Thank YOU for making a movie and hanging out with us. I don'y have that many posts compared to some people so I fell a little wierd reppin' the forum like this, but I'm probably the only one who thinks its wierd since everyone's so cool around here.

The only people that suck IMHO, are people that only join to promote something and then split.
    PS: My movie scored the same as Rocky IV's current score on IMDB, and that one had Dolph Lundgren in it.
    haha that's awesome -- in fact I think that's how they should post all the rankings next time, LOL!

Conrgratulations on your flick again the high shutter cinematohraphy was top notch!
    JACKDANIELSTANLEY.COM
    FREE AWARD-WINNING MOSTLY-HORROR SHORTS FROM
    DVXUSER, TRIBECA, SLAMDANCE, SXSW, TORONTO AFTER DARK, AND MORE...

4. Collapse Details
    Since this seems to be the place to do it, I'd also like to just say how great this whole thing is, and thank Barry, and Jarred and everyone else who put it together. And I'll be proud to be on the dvd with everyone who submitted their films.

Zombiefest is (un)dead, long live the Sci-Fi.
    -william

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234