1. Collapse Details
    My open box of the EOS M50 and Vlog Test-ish
    In the link below I unbox the M50 and also test it out by making a vlog with it. My first experience with this camera blew my mine. The wonderful canon colors and the amazing DPAF are definitely its strong points but the camera is also well built and super easy to use. The perfect vlogging camera for sure.

The first half of the video was shot on the iPhone 7 plus and the rest on the M50 with a 24mm pancake lens. Also, I had just took it out the box so forgot to set auto exposure off for most of the video :/ but I eventually turned it off late in the video(was in a rush cuz the wife was hungry). Either way the image was an image I was very happy with and an image perfect for the web. Also, just an FYI, I am releasing 4 more vlogs this week all shot on the M50 so if you kind of like this vlog you will kind of like the rest hopefully :p LOL

Video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D5fP9KNb-Gs

2. Collapse Details
    I am interested in the m50, but I've been wondering if Canon has finally started supersampling their 1080p video. All of the older cameras were way too soft at 1080p to mix with cinema camera. Do you have a feeling for the resolving power at 1080p for the camera?

3. Collapse Details
    I doubt it

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by cpreston View Post
    I am interested in the m50, but I've been wondering if Canon has finally started supersampling their 1080p video. All of the older cameras were way too soft at 1080p to mix with cinema camera. Do you have a feeling for the resolving power at 1080p for the camera?

Not sure but the 1080p is very sharp in my eyes.